Dr. Raafat S Iskander Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Raafat S Iskander?

Excellent Neurologist

I had visited Dr. Iskander for my 12 years old son who is having difficult to control seizures since 2 years of age. My son now is seizure free for 6 months. Thanks to Dr. Iskander for his great help. He has great experience in Epilepsy and I would recommend him for everyone.

I had been seeing Dr. Iskander for 6 months for by 8 years old son with seizures since birth that had been very difficult to control, had been on several medications. Other neurologist advise brain surgery for his epilepsy. Dr. Iskander managed my son epilepsy and he is now seizure free for 3 months. I really appreciate Dr. Iskander for his great work and knowledge.

Client

He's very knowledgeable and very professional and super nice.

I had ben seeing Dr. Iskander for 1 year for my migraine headaches that I had been suffering for 3 years. Thanks to Dr. Iskander I am now headache free for more than 6 months. Dr. Iskander is very professional and having great experience.

Excellent Neurologist

I had seen Dr. Iskander for migraine headaches that I had been suffering for 20 years. Dr. Iskander start me on preventive medication and I had been 8 months without any headaches

Great Neurologist

Dr. Iskander is taking care of my 14 years old son with frequent seizures since birth. Thanks to Dr. Iskander my son did not had any seizures for 2 years. This doctor is doing his best to help my so n

I had visited Dr. Iskander 4 times for my 8 years old son with uncontrolled epilepsy. I had been to 3 Child Neurologists and they told me that my sons seizures are refractory and he will continue to have seizures all his life. Dr. Iskander adjust my son medications and now he did not had any seizures for 1 year. My respect for Dr. Iskander. I would recommend him for his knowledge and experience

Waste of time

Don't waste your time coming here.. This guys really sucks and unprofessional. Any concern and question won't be answer. Bad attitude too..

Go back MAN to medical school and REVIEW your courses before prescribing medications and playing with patients' lives! Already 3 other doctors' confirmed that you were %100 wrong in prescribing the medication. I'll never go back to him!

Dr. Iskander was professional, personable, and obviously knowledgeable. He was very efficient and I was impressed!! I'm very much looking forward to seeing him again.

Excellent Neurologist. I am seizure free since he adjust my medications last year

Most caring Doctor I have ever dealt with.

I continue to see Dr. Iskander for my 7 yr old son. He is caring and increadibly smart. He takes the time and makes the right recommendation the first time. He is not out to make money on repeat visits. He is one of a kind. I refer him to my friends and relatives all the time. He is simply excellent.