Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ranna Ponstingl
Dr. Ranna Ponstingl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Ponstingl is affiliated with Saint Louis University Hospital, Des Peres Hospital and St Mary'S Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ranna Ponstingl has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Ponstingl is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Louis University Hospital
Des Peres Hospital
St Mary'S Health Center
St Anthonys Medical Center
Dr. Ranna Ponstingl accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ranna Ponstingl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.