Dr. Rabbie Hanna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rabbie Hanna?

Top Doc!!!

Posted on August 27th, 2016

Thank You Dr. Hanna

Posted on April 29th, 2016

Dr. Hanna helped me get through a scary and difficult time with ease. He is so good at what he does. He showed compassion, genuine care, and patience at all times when interacting with myself and my parents. He looks you in the eyes and explains everything that is going to happen, provides visuals, goes through anything you want to know, and really makes you feel so much better. The staff at Dr. Hanna's office are amazing. Carolynn Grobbel called me on her own personal time to ensure that I felt okay, and to comfort me before my consultation. She, like Dr. Hanna, is such a kind person. Thank you to Dr. Hanna and your team for the best possible experience I could have had with my health situation. If you are seeing Dr. Hanna in the future, know that you are in the best possible hands and I wish you the best.

Top Doc!!!

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Dr. Hanna is a masterful surgeon, incredible human being, compassionate and very checked in with patients. He doesn't sit and stare at a computer screen, he looks & listens to you. Very important when your fighting for your life. His whole staff treats me like I'm family, which puts me at ease in uncomfortable and sometimes scary situations. Not only would someone be lucky to have Dr Hanna for a doctor, they would be blessed. His nurse navigator, Carolynn Kennedy Grobbel, covers everything and anything that Dr. Hanna can't immediately resolve. She is also efficient, loving, caring and takes all the time necessary to resolve issues. This office is smooth running and if you need your life saved like I did your odds are better here than anywhere.

Dr. Hanna...'The Best Of The Best'.

Posted on September 20th, 2015

Dr. Hanna is 'the best of the best;. He is very straightforward, but kind and gentle. He pulls his stool right up to you when he talks to you, helping you feel comfortable. He answers all your questions in a kind manner...but doesn't pull any punches. I'm glad I chose him.

Posted on May 1st, 2015

I couldn't say enough great things about Dr Hanna. He is wonderful.

Highly Skilled & Kind

Posted on April 25th, 2015

Kind, concerned, supportive. Focused, highly skilled, well informed. Explains clearly, helps you understand. The best!

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Excellent Doctor overall

Dr. Rabbie Hanna

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

Dr. Hanna is probably one of the best doctors I have ever had. He has the BEST bedside manner, is patient, kind, and understanding. He always has time to listen. He recognizes and remembers me when I come in even after my visits. Before, during and after surgery we were given his cellphone number to call or text him with any questions -- and when we did he was very responsive. Highly recommend.

You are in good hands!

Posted on January 1st, 2015

Met him Sept 2013 and had surgery for ovarian cancer 3C. He is a caring and compassionate man who actually gets in the trenches and reads your history. He didn't let his assistant do that. That is why I choose him. He also gives you his home number in case of any questions and also called me on a weekend to give me good results. What more can a doctor be? He is awesome!!!!

Dr Hanna is a Excellent Dr!

Posted on March 8th, 2014

Dr Hanna is the best Dr I have ever been to see. His kind caring personality makes you feel at ease. He explains everything and he gave me his cell number to call should I have any questions. I am so happy to be sent to such a compassionate Dr. Thank you Dr Hanna!

He is the best

Posted on October 9th, 2013

I was referred to Dr Hanna from another fabulous, caring dr- Dr Laila Shehadeh. I had no insurance & was approved for care by Henry Ford hospital. Dr Hanna & his staff were amazing. He even called on the weekend to let me know my cancer antigen levels were down & told me to let my mom know to put her at ease. He comforted my family pre-surgery & gave me great hope. He is a great man & you are in good hands!!!

Highly recommend!

Posted on October 1st, 2013

Since Dr. Hanna became my physician in April,2013 I have found him to be honest, forthright, compassionate and extremely caring. He put me at ease, calmed my fears, researched options, and delivered excellent surgical and post- surgical follow-up care with all aspects, including chemotherapy. Having worked for physicians for many years and been a patient in many practices, I feel fortunate to have been referred to his care.