Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rabee H Korbaj
Dr. Rabee H Korbaj, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Korbaj is affiliated with St Anthony's Hospital and Northside Hospital & Heart Institute. Dr. Korbaj has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rabee H Korbaj has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Infectious Disease
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Holter monitoring
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 15
I was admitted to St. Anthony Hospital very ill from gastroparesis that was then causing me to pass out by effecting my postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS). This doctor refused to treat my gastroparesis since he said that I was admitted for passing out from my POTS. He was rude, unprofessional and just plain old nasty. He sent me home more ill than when I was admitted. I then went home and continued passing out.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Korbaj is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1999
Brooklyn Hospital Center
Dr. Rabee H Korbaj accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsProfessional Healthcare, 1839 Central Ave, Saint Petersburg, FL
Dr. Rabee H Korbaj is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.