Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rabeya Y Rahman
Dr. Rabeya Y Rahman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Richmond Hill, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Albertson, NY . She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rahman is affiliated with Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Rahman has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rabeya Y Rahman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Rahman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Dhaka Medical College
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Rabeya Y Rahman accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rabeya Y Rahman in this video.
Dr. Rabeya Y Rahman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Richmond Hill, NY.