Dr. Rabi Sinha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rabi Sinha?

Very caring Dr.

Posted on October 12th, 2017

Dr. Sinha is a very conscientious Doctor!! He’s very precise in treating you!! Also, attentive to your needs!! I always feel like he really cares about my problem!!

Creepy and misogynistic, not recommended for female patients

Posted on July 27th, 2016

At the very least the other practitioners, nurses and staff at Community Primary Care are polite and helpful. When the dr. I intended to see was unavailable I was given an appointment with Sinha. He wasted no time backhandedly ridiculing me without giving me a chance to even explain what help I was seeking. He actually asked "When was the last time you felt good - 30, 40 years ago?"" and never bothered to attend to the main reason I was there. He wasted my time and insurance co's money - no doctor should get paid to insult a suffering patient.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 24th, 2015

Dr. Sinha is very competent! I like how he explains things to you in every day language! He's personable! Willing to help with your problem and not poo, poo it! Excellent staff!

Great doc

Posted on January 11th, 2014

I had great experience during my visit . He was on time . staff were very courteous. They called me with result on time

Arrogant Disappointment

Posted on October 17th, 2013

Dr. Sinha, though given accolades by his colleagues and office staff, gave me a horrible misdiagnosis and failed to tell me of important lab results. When asked why no one had informed me of these results, he became defensive and rude. This was a horrible experience that prevented me from getting help for a serious medical condition. BE CAREFUL HERE. I would have given zero's for diagnostic accuracy and follow ups after visit if that had been an option.

Finally had to leave

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

After being a patient for about 30 years, finally changed physicians primarily because of office staff ineptitude. Wrong pharmacy called several times, wrong mail order pharmacy contacted, but the clincher was ordering me a medication for a deficiency I didn't have. (Had the wrong patient). Physicals were less than satisfactory and it took weeks to get my records sent to my new physician.

Posted on August 26th, 2011

I am one of Dr Sinha's original patients when he went into private practice on his own. Clearly one of the best internists in the area. I will continue to remain a patient.Office staff satisfaction, however, can be improved.

The Grapefruit staff

Posted on June 7th, 2011

My visit to the clinic was horrible, the staff are ignorant, rude and bordering on obnoxious. I has an allergic reaction to one of their injections and they did not call back to talk to me, I had to call back in 24 hours to tell them I might have to sue them! This clinic is a farce! Will never go back.

Great Doc

Posted on April 17th, 2009

I have been using this office for 10 years. I am a 40 year old women and have not had any problems with the office.

Posted on November 29th, 2016