Dr. Rabia S Awan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rabia S Awan?

The Best

I have been a patient of Dr. Awan since 2003. She is very warm and inviting. Pleasant to talk to and tells the truth about your health even if it hurts but she does it in a loving way. In my opinion she is the BEST.

Friendly & Professional Doc!!

Dr. Awan's been my PCP since I was a baby (I'm now mid-20's) and she's always taken the time to properly assess me, treat me with respect, explain things I don't understand, and even squeeze me in last-minute for sick visits. She's super professional and very friendly, kind, and caring, and I can tell she'll be my doctor for life. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking a physician!!

Lovely physician!

Dr. Awan is very caring and kind. She genuinely cares for her patients as people, asks about daily life etc to form a bond with her patients and make sure they are happy and healthy, while some other doctors rush to diagnose and then leave the patient after a few minutes. Truly a very talented, intelligent, and wonderful doctor.

i will recommend Dr. Awan to other would be patients. She's an excellent doctor with a very good bedside manner!

Worst Doctor Ever

Unless you like rude mentally unstable doctorsro Not go to this ghetto practice. If you are lucky you might get seen on time. The very fist visit I had with her was weird, she talked about issues that had nothing to do with why I was there, finally got to the point and know my boy, but she likes to belittle you and make you feel dum, even when she is wrong , she very nasty and rude. I am a young girl and she is old and she is very jealous if y are younger or prettier than her I felt that both times I saw her. Oh don't let me forget I was almost due for work because she was hour and a half late coming from lunch or something. And didn't even apohogize for the wait. I am Done with this place.

WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE DR AWAN AS OUR FAMILY PHYSICIAN.RECENTLY SHE SAVED MY GRAND MOTHER'S LIFE.THE OFFICE STAFF IS VERY PLEASANT AND FRIENDLY. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR AWAN TO ALL MY FRIENDS

WATCH OUT - TAINTED REVIEWS!

Anyone can go online and give thier rating. I HONESTLY believe this doctor rates herself online. The office is more of a business than a healthcare facilty. This is all that should need to be said.

Good doctor

I like this office a lot, office manger is specially helpful and caring,doctor's assistants are very good. Doctor is pleasant, has good knowledge, and spends enough time with me.I have been a patient of Dr Awan for about8-9 years and recommend her to my friends

Greedy doctor

I was this doctor patient and I recently switch to another doctor,As far as my experience with this doctor is really bad as it won't happen just one time but it happen almost every time that she took more patient then she could handel and Dr.Rabia Awan is such greedy even she see me only for five minutes but it took more then one hour in her office not that enough she prescribe more Medicean for nothing even I ask I have the Medicean in home I don't know but I truly recommend you all readers don't assign her as a doctor but if you really want .

Excellent, courteous and pleasant office staff, good office environment, patient's privacy is very important to them which I really admire, doctor is very thorough,firm, knowledgeable and competent.I feel lucky to have her as my personal physician and would love to recommend her to anyone without any hesitation

FAVORITE DOCTOR EVER.

DR AWAN IS VERY SWEET AND GENEROUS. VERY UNDERSTANDING AND ALSO VERY FIRM. OFFICE STAFF IS EXCELLENT AND THEY ARE CARING. ONE TIME I HAD A EMERGENCY AND THEY SQUEEZED ME IN EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD A FULL SCHEDULE. VERY KIND STAFF AND VERY CLEAN OFFICE. PATIENTS ALWAYS COME FIRST IN THEIR OFFICE.

Monthly Visits

I have been a patient of Dr. Awan's for the last 10 yrs. She is our family doctor. I suffer from seizures, a heart condition & rheumatoid arthritis. I have a monthly check-ups with her to ensure that all of my medication is being monitored properly & that I keep all of my appointments with my specialists. I am happy to recommend her to anyone. The office staff is great, I love the ladies.

Dr. Rabia S Awan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colonia, NJ.