Dr. Rabin Kheradpour Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Rabin Kheradpour?

Offensive

Said so many offensive things in our 30 minute appointment that I was almost impressed: -It's not abuse if you weren't sexually assaulted -You can't be depressed if you aren't homeless and unemployed -You should join Weight Watchers (my chart indicated I have a history of disordered eating) -Unless you were checked into a hospital for it, it isn't really suicidal ideation After talking to me for 20 minutes, he basically told me that my entire medical history was wrong, I obviously don't have depression, anxiety, or PTSD, and I definitely didn't need medication. When I told him that without medication, I have gotten very close to attempting suicide, he dismissed it as not a big deal.

Excellent doctor

I have lots of respect and admiration for Dr. Khadboury. He always treats me with respect and consideration. And also very patient (no pun intended) and knowledgeable. Great all around guy. He gets my vote everytime.

best physician

This is the best internist in Los Angeles. is thorough, brilliant, and puts best patient care at the top of his priority list.