Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rabya R Mian has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Allergy & Immunology
- Nasal Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
My daughter has been on allergy shots for 3 years. Enough time to evaluate her progress and she is so much better , cant believe how healthy she is! Year 1- sinus infections and asthma symptoms stopped, Year 2- could tell when she needed her shot (like a little stuffy in the spring) sometimes would need to get her shots more frequent. Year 3 â Symptom free, so far. Really like the staff , I have seen turn over but when I asked about that I was told -they are looking for some who loves their patients as much as they do. I really like the Dr. Mian and staff!
Dr. Mian is wonderful, however she no longer sees patients. The nurse does. Her office staff has an extremely high turnover rate, and the head nurse is very moody and the staff can be rude. The staff do not answer the phone. You must listen to a very long message, with no option of escape, and then leave a message, hoping they'll call back that day. Very inconvenient. There have been a few times when we showed up for shots only to find out the office was closed--during regular business hours! Many times there is nobody at the front desk when you walk in. It's just unprofessional all around. After getting shots for over 4 years, we were told my sons weren't even on the highest dose yet, but they should have been--oops sorry, we don't know how that happened! We left and never went back.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
King Edward Medical University
Graduated in 1997
St Lukes Hospital
Dr. Rabya R Mian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGateway Asthma And Allergy Relief, 9426 Phoenix Village Pkwy, O Fallon, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rabya R Mian in this video.
Dr. Rabya R Mian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near O Fallon, MO.