Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rachael A Kasperowicz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
horrible i am pregnant and for one she never shook my had barley intruduced herself and tried to tell me that since i was on antibiotiocs and had some loose stool that i had a sever infection and could be highly contagious and if i do have it when i come see her again she cant treat me since she has medicasl issues and cant be around anyone with highly contagious things. Also because i have been getting random abscess she said i needed to get some blood cultures done to make sure i didnt have an infection in my blood mind you i am pregant for this next part. when i went to go get my labs done there were no cultures ordered they callled to make sure that wasnt a mistake and she said i didnt need them. MIND YOU I AM PREGANT IF YOU THINK I HAVE AN INFECTION IN MY BLOOD IT SHOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF RIGHT AWAY. Also said i still have an infection in my mid section and did nothing for that either. horrible doctor she talked down to me the whole time and was also trying to tell me that ibs cant cause loose stoll for three days.
I dont know whats with all these comments .reading those comments makes me think that she's awful but she is not!! shes just a doctor ,not a psychiatrist , if u want som1 to spend 30mins to talk to then go get a shrink.. I think Dr Kasperowicz is a decent doctor whose well educated and knows her stuff. She spends just enough time with me to inform me about everything,she is professional. She doesnt like to prescribe medications unless if its real needed.
Dr. Kasperowicz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Rachael A Kasperowicz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMclaren Community Medical Center, 2487 N Elms Rd, Flushing, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rachael A Kasperowicz in this video.
Dr. Rachael A Kasperowicz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flushing, MI.