Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachael L Mccracken DO
Dr. Rachael L Mccracken, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bartlesville, OK, with other offices in Keller, TX and Ramona, OK (and 1 other location). Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mccracken is affiliated with Wagoner Community Hospital and Ctca At Southwestern Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Rachael L Mccracken has 4 locations
3500 E Frank Phillips Blvd
Bartlesville, OK 74006
151 Ridge Point Pkwy Ste 100
Keller, TX 76248
Book Online Now
Dr. Rachael L Mccracken has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Rachael L Mccracken has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Rachael L Mccracken is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rachael L Mccracken - Posted on July 15th, 2015
Dr. Mccracken is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Rachael L Mccracken Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rachael L Mccracken is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bartlesville, OK.