Dr. Rachael A Tate Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rachael A Tate?

Attentive, caring and comfortable

I'm so glad I close Dr.Tate as my doctor for my third pregnancy. Never felt like she was rushed, always felt super comfortable discussing anything and all of my questions were always answered thoroughly. Wouldn't change a thing.

Love her :)

best female doctor in opelousas...caring supportive and accurate on diagnosis. I am so glad i chose her...she always makes me feel comfortable (esp bedside). the staff is great with timing appointments and hospitality. best doctor ever.

Dr. Rachel Tate is one of the best doctors here in Opelousas La. If youre looking for a patient ,attentive, and thorough doctor, she's your God sent. . I would recommend her to all women in this area , Thanks for actually caring !!!

Dr. Tate is one of the best doctors in Opelousas. She's very attentive, accurate on her diagnosis and the wait time is unbelievable. I went in at 1:30 and was out by 2:40. To Dr. Tate and her staff " THANK YOU".

Awesome Dr. ;)

I highly recommend Dr. Tate !!! She's a wonderful Dr. And is very caring w/great bed side manners ! I wouldn't want anyone else if I had to choose !!

BEAUTIFUL PERSON

I WAS REFERRED TO DR. TATE. I'M SO VERY HAPPY THAT I HAD A CHANCE TO SEE, A FEMALE DOCTOR WITH COMPASSION. SHE MADE ME FEEL AT EASE. I WROTE DOWN QUESTIONS FOR HER, AND SHE ANSWERED THEM FOR ME. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. TATE TO ANY ONE IN NEED OF A COMPASSIONATE GYNECOLOGIST. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING DR. TATE, HOPE EVERYTHING TURNS OUT OKAY. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS.