Dr. Racheal Whitaker Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Racheal Whitaker?

Posted on July 21st, 2015

Dr. Whitaker was an amazing Obstertrician and I feel that the state of Louisiana lost a gem when she retired.

Dr. Rachael L. Whitaker (fabulous)

Posted on May 21st, 2015

She's a great provider she delivered my baby girl in 2009 & it was a great experience . Dr. Whitaker's personality is awesome & she's an African-American. I love her & I would recommend her to anyone.

Posted on May 25th, 2013

Veru good doctor. She puts your mind at ease and makes you less nervous. I went to her when she was at Schumpert. Her staff wasn't that good at Schumpert. I had a miscarriage and her nurse showed no sympathy for me at all. The nurse act as if it was no big deal. I would definitely recommend her..

WOW!!!! She is simply awesome!

Posted on June 28th, 2012

I saw Dr. Whitaker last week, and was a bit apprehensive because I had seen the same doctor for years. She blew me away!! She was engaging, honest and cared about more than just my pap. She talked to me in her office after the visit. She educated me, and took time to answer my questions until I totally understood every one of them. She makes her e-mail available to her patients, and when I e-mailed her, I got a prompt response. She is the kind of doctor I would trust with my mother.

Excellence!

Posted on April 15th, 2012

Dr. Whitaker is an amazing doctor! She has a wonderful bedside manner and is an excellent teacher, coach, and provider!

A true angel

Posted on September 26th, 2011

There are not words to describe a Dr. like Dr. Whitaker, she is truely an angel. She is so caring and takes the time out to listen ton what you have to say. So compassionate Just an awesome doctor. I had a complicated pregnancy and I know deep in my heart that it is because of her my daughter is alive today. Because she listened to my symptoms and did not simply discount them like other Dr., she had the knowledge and skill to deliver me ahead of time, and I am truely grateful.

One of the Best I've seen in a Long Time

Posted on February 17th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Whitaker by the VA Medical Center for some medical procedures that they did not offer. I was apprehensive at first due to a very bad experience with another Ob/Gyn doctor. I met Dr. Whitaker and she was like a breath of fresh air! Not only was she extremely polite and knowledgeable , but she was so caring and forthcoming with me. She talked to me and not down to me. She seemed to honestly listen. That's very rare with doctors! She did my surgery and she spoke with me before the surgery, after I came out of recovery , and then again before she left for the evening. She saw me everyday while I was admitted, and ALWAYS with a smile on her face!! I love her!!! She can teach alot of doctors a thing or two about how to treat a patient!!!

GREAT OB/GYN DOCTOR..... Would Highly recommend

Posted on November 10th, 2010

Dr. Whitaker has a very good bedside manner. She takes the time to talk to each patient as it there is no other pt. waiting-answers all questions and made me feel at each about my problems. I would highly recommend her for any pregnancy or gyn problems. Great surgeon. I just can't say enough about her. Just a good doctor all around. She came highly recommended to me and now I highly recommend her to u...

Posted on April 10th, 2017