- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachel A Ward MD
Dr. Rachel A Ward, MD is a doctor primarily located in Houghton Lake, MI. Their specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. They speak English.
Dr. Rachel A Ward has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Rachel A Ward has the following 11 expertise
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Rachel A Ward Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
More about Dr. Rachel A Ward
Dr. Ward graduated from the University of Vermont College of Medicine in 2007. Dr. Ward works in Houghton Lake, MI and 2 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry.