Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rachel E Bailey has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Rachel E Bailey has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Rachel E Bailey is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I moved here from Texas in October 2015 and found my Primary Dr.Rachel Bailey.I went to her with existing health issues and she jumped right in and took over my care.My quality of living has increased at least 60 percent even though I was diagnosed with Stage 2 cancer which we beat!I feel secure&safe knowing I have Dr.Bailey.IShe has .genuinely cared for me and my health. My health and life was changed when I Dr.Bailey became my Doctor.
13 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNextcare Urgent Care, 2144 Main St # 8, Longmont, CO
Dr. Rachel E Bailey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Longmont, CO.