Dr. Rachel Baldi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rachel Baldi?

Posted on May 28th, 2014

I love Dr Baldi I hate the office you have to go thur a bunch of channels to get to someone who will ask you why you want to see the doctor. I'm not very comfortable with that.and the whole office isn't very private. I would like to call 1 number and get dr Baldi's office not the whole medina branch of the Cleveland clinic

Excellent Caring Doctor As Well As Staff Members

Posted on July 10th, 2012

Dr. Baldi & her staff members are the most caring people I have met since seeing any doctor in my life. I have been going to her for almost 6 years now. Before I was always afraid to talk to doctors as they had all violated me by not caring not hearing what I was saying just blowing me and my issues off. This doctor will run around in circles for you to try and make things right for you such as finding good local doctors to treat you for things she cant making sure you understand new medications and why there being prescribbed. And she tells you how it is as far as why she cant help you in this area and sends you to the right specialist and when you need something such as a prescription or a referral she has is done and sent to where you need it in 24 hours and less depending on when you call in. You leave a message they always follow up with you. This is a Dr. That I can HONESTLY say aint in it for the Money. She suffers from a disease I suffer from and she has helped me alot based on her own experiences dealing with it. I just Love Akron Gen. My labs are done correctly and sent to the right place. No run arounds here. I reccomend her to all my friends and family. She works with you, not against you. I can be in her room with her for 2 hours and she dont act like she needs out of the room she listens.

True feelings

Posted on April 11th, 2011

Dr. Baldi is a very caring doctor, she takes the time to listen to you and is not afraid to touch you as some doctors are. Her staff is great makes you feel they care. I hate it that some one complained about the dogs being there to greet you. They were clean and friendly and if someone was afraid of the dogs they were put up till that person left.Doctor Baldi is as close as an old fashion doctor as they get , God Bless her, Staff and pups always.

Posted on December 19th, 2016