Dr. Rachel Bevins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rachel Bevins?

Excellent

Posted on May 28th, 2017

I see her for my pregnancy. I am a first time mom. She is the only one in this group that takes time to answer my questions.

Very caring doctor

Posted on May 28th, 2017

I saw Dr Bevins for the first time as a new patient to this practice and area. I lost my husband 2 years ago and she was very sympathetic and took time to get to know me during this visit as well as my problem. Her bedside manner was very good. I felt comfortable with our visit and outcome. I will be recommending her to my family and friends.

Rude and heartless

Posted on March 8th, 2017

Spent less than 5 minutes with me, did not listen to anything I had to say, made a comment that the shots that are currently saving my child's life and allowing this baby to thrive (after having one with extreme growth restriction, and another pregnancy ending in loss) were " a soft call" and that she wouldn't have put me on them, and then said "but if they make you feel better" like they are just a placebo to make me happy.... Quoted some stats on how usually these shots are for women who have experienced more pregnancy losses... Not sure how many babies she would prefer I lose before I deserve to take blood thinner injections but after reading her online bio I was not shocked to see that has has a dog and no children. Maybe if she had walked in others shoes she wouldn't be so rude, dismissive and heartless. Considering leaving the practice I've been with for years at the risk of having someone so uncaring do my delivery.

Rude

Posted on January 6th, 2017

I can't even put into words how rude Dr.Bevins was. She literally treated me like I was beneath her, was very snippy, and was rough with me. She has a HORRIBLE bedside manner and not empathetic at all. Blunt and honest, yes, but by no means is she nice.

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

Did not advocate for me. Money seemed more important to her. Did not explain information about a birth control device to me as thoroughly as she should have. Another doctor did.

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

I was very pleased with Dr. Bevins and blessed to have her for my surgery.

Posted on December 19th, 2014

Dr Bevins was very professional, and has a wonderful bedside manner. She really put me at ease as was nervous to see a new Gynecologist after mine retired. She spent time listening to my issues and was very thorough. She explained everything to me in a way I could understand. And is very knowledgeable. It was an exceptional visit!

Posted on January 6th, 2017