Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachel Boostanfar
Dr. Rachel Boostanfar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Covina, CA, with other offices in Panorama City, CA and Panorama City, CA . Her specialties include General Practice. She speaks English.
Dr. Rachel Boostanfar has 3 locations
1300 S Sunset Ave
West Covina, CA 91790
8781 Van Nuys Blvd
Panorama City, CA 91402
Book Online Now
Dr. Rachel Boostanfar has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Rachel Boostanfar has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Iran University Of Medical Sciences
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Rachel Boostanfar Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rachel Boostanfar's office for more information.
1300 S Sunset Ave West Covina, CA : (626) 960-6999
8781 Van Nuys Blvd Panorama City, CA : (818) 221-4286
8781 Van Nuys Blvd Panorama City, CA 91402
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rachel Boostanfar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Covina, CA.