Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rachel E Brooks has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Rachel E Brooks has the following 9 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Rachel E Brooks is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Rachel Brooks is a healer. She is quiet and present and easy to understand. She is kind and pleasant. But most of all, she's effective -- she cured my back problem when I'd been out of work for four months and had seen two different and highly regarded chiropractors, an orthopedist, and completed a "ways to wellness" psychological program for pain relief. She understands backs and how to fix them.
39 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1979
University Of Michigan Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRachel Ellen Brooks Md, 4046 SE Kelly St, Portland, OR
Dr. Rachel E Brooks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.