Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachel A Burchard MD
Dr. Rachel A Burchard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Burke, VA and Woodbridge, VA (and 1 other location). She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Rachel A Burchard has 4 locations
700 2nd St NE
Washington, DC 20002
5999 Burke Commons Rd Fl 2
Burke, VA 22015
Book Online Now
Dr. Rachel A Burchard has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rachel A Burchard has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
20 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Rachel A Burchard Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rachel A Burchard's office for more information.
700 2nd St NE Washington, DC : (202) 346-3000
5999 Burke Commons Rd Burke, VA : (703) 249-7700
14139 Potomac Mills Rd Woodbridge, VA : (703) 249-7700
5999 Burke Commons Rd Fl 2 Burke, VA 22015
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rachel A Burchard is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Washington, DC.