- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachel C Pruitt DO
Dr. Rachel C Pruitt, DO is a doctor primarily located in Easley, SC, with another office in Easley, SC. They have 8 years of experience. Their specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Pruitt is affiliated with Baptist Easley Hospital, Bon Secours St Francis Downtown and Greenville Memorial Hospital. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Rachel C Pruitt has 2 locations
Dr. Rachel C Pruitt has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Rachel C Pruitt has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
8 Years Experience
Graduated in 2011
Dr. Rachel C Pruitt Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna HMO", "Aetna HMO" ]
More about Dr. Rachel C Pruitt
Dr. Pruitt graduated from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine,Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2011. Dr. Pruitt works in Easley, SC and 3 other locations and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Pruitt is affiliated with Baptist Easley Hospital, Bon Secours St Francis Downtown and Greenville Memorial Hospital.