Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rachel J Cook has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rachel J Cook has the following 13 expertise
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Blood Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Rachel Cook has and will be the best Oncologist that I ever had. I miss her so bad. She was my Dr. in Madison WI, and when a lot of other Dr.'s could not pinpoint the problem after 3 to 4 months of testing. Came to Madison and she Diagnosed me within a Week. I was Diagnosed with MDS. I could not of asked for a more caring and considerate Dr. She listens and she is truly committed to her patients. Since she has left Madison, I have received quality care but nothing like it was when I had her. I miss her. Your in awesome hands Oregon.
16 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Mayo School Of Graduate Medical Education
Dr. Rachel J Cook accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOhsu Hospitals And Clinics, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR
Dr. Rachel J Cook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.