Dr. Rachel J Cook Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rachel J Cook?

Awesome Dr.

Dr. Rachel Cook has and will be the best Oncologist that I ever had. I miss her so bad. She was my Dr. in Madison WI, and when a lot of other Dr.'s could not pinpoint the problem after 3 to 4 months of testing. Came to Madison and she Diagnosed me within a Week. I was Diagnosed with MDS. I could not of asked for a more caring and considerate Dr. She listens and she is truly committed to her patients. Since she has left Madison, I have received quality care but nothing like it was when I had her. I miss her. Your in awesome hands Oregon.

One of the best Doctors I have ever had.

Type 2 Diabetes