Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rachel L Cooper-Mercado has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rachel L Cooper-Mercado has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Rachel L Cooper-Mercado is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I have never got treated so bad by a doctor. I made an appointment once I find out I was pregnant, I went 4 times and never got to meet her only the nurse. I ended up in hospital with pain and bleeding everyone was worry for me and the baby but not her she insisted to discharge me home with out coming to see or talk to me about my problem, I was in so much pain for a week and I couldn't walk, after so much persistences they finally were able to get me in the office to meet her, once I saw her I could tell she was mad to see and quickly send me off with nothing, nothing!!! I changing doctors and they were able to get down to my problem the first day and help me with my pain and save my baby's life.
SHE DIDN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THE BABY SHE DIDN'T EVEN CARE THAT THE BABY HAS DIED AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN CALL AND SEE IF I NEEDED ANYTHING AND SHE ISN'T EVEN A DOCTOR BECAUSE MOST DOCTORS CALL THE PAIENTS AND ASK THEM TO CAME IN FOR THE RESULTS OF ANY TEST AND NOT MAIL THEM TO THE PATIENTS SO I WOULDN'T RATE HER AT ALL
Dr. Cooper is wonderful, but her staff seriously lacks common sense! On more than one occasion I have called her office requesting a prescription refill and her office staff NEVER CALLS IT IN!!! Once again I wait all day to pick up at my pharmacy only to find that the prescription was never called in. When calling the after hours hotline, they still refuse to call it in even though it was their mistake! I was told it would be called in today and I am still waiting! Maybe I'll just show up at their office tomorrow morning to watch them call it in so I can assure it gets done! What a nightmare!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
21 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Cincinnati Medical Center
Dr. Rachel L Cooper-Mercado accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
Locations & DirectionsRachel Lynn Cooper-Mercado Md, 37 Ryant Blvd, Sebring, FL
Dr. Rachel L Cooper-Mercado is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sebring, FL.