- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachel A Crudgington MD
Dr. Rachel A Crudgington, MD is a doctor primarily located in Gainesville, GA, with other offices in Gainesville, GA and Oakwood, GA( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Pediatrics.
Dr. Rachel A Crudgington has 4 locations
Dr. Rachel A Crudgington has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Rachel A Crudgington has the following 0 expertise
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2019)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Rachel A Crudgington Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Rachel A Crudgington
Dr. Crudgington works in Gainesville, GA and 3 other locations and specializes in Pediatrics. Dr. Crudgington is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center and Northeast Georgia Medical Center.