Dr. Rachel English Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Rachel English?

Contributed to Scott Walker - on Boycott List now

Posted on March 14th, 2011

Posted on July 16th, 2009

I was seen by Dr. English as an urgent care patient at WFMC in Franklin. She spent a grand total of about 3 minutes with me, but I wound up spending 10 hours in the urgent care center that day due to the countless unnecessary and expensive tests she ordered. I was sent home at the end of the day still in pain, with no diagnosis, no treatment suggestions and not having been allowed to eat or drink all day (I had gone in the first thing in the morning, too so no breakfast beforehand). She was very short with me, spent little time listening to me and did not seem to care about the problem I was having. At the time I was admitted to the urgent care center, I was the ONLY patient there. So there was no excuse.

Posted on May 26th, 2017