Dr. Rachel Eyma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rachel Eyma?

Great Doctor

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Dr Rachel Eyma is very attentive and kind hearted. She takes the time to listen and help in any way she can- its rare to see a doctor who still cares.

Posted on January 13th, 2016

I love my doctor!!!

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Dr Eyma makes an effort to get to know her patients and it shows! I would recommend her to everyone, she goes above and beyond any doctor that I have been to prior.

I love Dr. Eyma!!!

Posted on August 12th, 2015

Dr. Eyma is by far the best primary doctor I've ever had. I've been seeing her over 9 years and highly recommend her. She's really pleasant, easy to talk to and takes her time in explaining things.

Posted on June 28th, 2015

Dr. Eyma is such a sweetheart! She always greets me with a hug and she always has a big beautiful smile on her face. I love her energy and she is very attentive to your issues. The staff isn't that helpful when it comes to getting an appointment nor are they pleasant but Dr. Eyma makes up for that.

Posted on March 27th, 2015

love Dr Eyma!!! She is so awesome !!!

Posted on March 24th, 2014

I Have been using Dr Eyma for about 7 years. I needed a Doctor right away because my pressure was at a high level, I called her office and her receptionist asked me what my problem was I told her what my pressure was and she told me to get my self there ASAP, she said I could have had a stroke.

Posted on March 8th, 2013

Great doctor ! She's nicest physician I've been to. She takes the time to listen and has a great bedside manner.

Posted on January 31st, 2013

The best primary care doctor in the area. She truly cares about her patients. I have seen numerous doctors, but never one that absolutely listens and cares, all I can say is I am truly blessed.

It is worth the long commute,....

Posted on May 31st, 2012

I have to say that Dr Eyma was recommended to me by several co-workers. They ALL have great things to say about her. Trust me when I tell you that I leave FAR from the University office but the distance is nothing compared to the service you receive at this office. The receptionists as well as the nurses are very attentive with the patients and the doctor makes sure that you feel comfortable and she addresses all your issues very professionally. Oh, and the wait time is less than 5 minutes!!

Posted on May 20th, 2012

Dr. Eyma and her staff are wonderful, caring, considerate, respectful, knowledgeable, accurate, and thorough. I highly recommend Dr. Eyma as a trusted, outstanding physician. She has been my doctor for several years, and her service is always outstanding. Sometimes it is difficult to get an appointment immediately.

Posted on March 3rd, 2012

Never got referalls & it took me 2 months to get in to see her, she said she would send me to another DR. never happened.asked for a special cancer test due to all members having cancer, she said :no problem: never happened. took a day off work for nothing! Now I am screwed for another year on a physical. Thanks Lady! I am not paying you for services NOT RENDERED!