Dr. Rachel Fogel Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rachel Fogel?

She is a sick weirdo

Posted on April 21st, 2013

In order to review this doctor I have to share with you actual concerns. My first visit with this doctor was insisted by others. I have a serious stomach problem which came from an over the counter pill. She said the problem came from acid reflux even though I told her I do not have acid reflux and I know what acid reflux is. she said she would research the pill, and prescribed a pill to "improve" my stomach aches. she said the pill had no serious side effects... The pill was for persons with acid reflux which I do not have. I only took the pill because I needed something for the pain.. I began having serious side effects from this medication I called many times to complain it has been over 3 months and I still suffer with this awful side effect. After the appt. she put me down as her patient even though I was not HER patient. I have a disability and she did not approve my request for more hours even though my previous doctor would have. When she finally got around to it and I spoke with her again. she did not remember who I was and did not read anything upon entering the room she mostly kept her back turned both times and stared at the computer asking me dumb questions and making assumptions of my eating habits just because I'm over weight. she did not research the pill as she said she would do. When she learned of my saver side effects she just shrugged her shoulders. her exact words were "oh" I still have the pain in my stomach plus the side effects from her prescription. If you are booked to see Dr. Fogel say "I don't want to see her" and see someone else She's more interested in joking around and making side comments than treating patients.

Posted on March 30th, 2013

My first meeting with Dr Fogel was in hospital, when I had a kidney infection. The first thing she did was ignore my report and override the hospital doctor on duty and have my IV pulled out so all my medication was unbeknownst to me, stopped in the night. I woke with severe nausea because one of the meds was for nausea. Apparently she doesnt "believe in" IVs, and did not listen when I told her I do not tolerate oral antibiotics well, and had been taking them for over a month. A doctor who pays zero attention to a patients concerns and withdraws medication without warning. Be warned unless you are looking for an.over-confident doctor with no respect for a patient's concerns. Luckily the nurses informed me I could reject any docotr, and so I refused further treatment

Posted on December 22nd, 2015