Dr. Rachel A Hankins Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Rachel A Hankins?

Excellent

Dr. Hankins is one of the most thorough Physicians I have ever known. She appears to search deep into issues and covers all the bases before forming opinions. She is the only Doctor I have been to in years that actually helped prepare goals and objectives. Not only did I lose weight and have better blood sugars on her plan, but the support she offered gave me confidence. She seems to be well studied and intelligent. She is great!

wouldn't recommend. didn't seem to care about my problems and just in a hurry to leave the room. made me feel like ' it was a bother for her to see me, No assessment . .A lot of money paid for 2 minutes of small talk. Go elsewhere!!!

Dr. Rachel Hankins seems inexperienced, and hesitant. Her presence was not what you would expect from a doctor, and left me feeling like I didn't get what I needed from my long awaited, and quite expensive appointment. Overall, I rate Dr. Rachel Hankins as sub-par. Your money is better spent with a more experienced physician.