Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Xiaoyin L Home has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Xiaoyin L Home has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Xiaoyin L Home has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
My Mom recommended that I have my annual exam with her GYN doctor, Dr. Home while I was visiting on vacation. It was very difficult to find a good GYN doctor in my mid west town. I had not had an exam in 3 years and I was afraid. Dr. Rachel Home was very gentle and took her time. She gave me a thorough exam and lab tests. Later she gave me copies of my medical records to take with me but I told her that I would be back next year for my annual when I visit my Mom again. My exam was at their Sterling office so the wait time was less than 5 minutes.
I accompanied with my mom for her gyn exam. She had not seen a gyn doctor for over ten years because she was uncomfortable with any of the doctors in the area. My Mom told me Dr. Home took her time and explained everything to her. She was gentle and the exam was easy with no pain! My Mom told me "Dr. Home really understand me."
First time visit. The exam room was clean and the staff was polite. Dr. Rachel Home was light, breezy and sweet. She listened to all my questions and concerns. I felt she did a thorough examination compared to my last obgyn. I am so happy to find Dr. Home. My experience is like all the others have said here. I give Rachel a 5 stars review!
Dr. Xiaoyin L Home accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNovant Health Uva Health System Prince William Medical Cntr, 8700 Sudley Rd, Manassas, VA
Dr. Xiaoyin L Home is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manassas, VA.