Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachel Miller
Dr. Rachel Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital, St Francis Regional Medical Center and Childrens Hospital - Minneapolis. She speaks English.
Dr. Rachel Miller has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I'm Hoping we caught her on a hideously terrible day. Incredibly condescending and rude. We have never had a doctor appointment that went like this. Seemed to have her mind made up prior to listening to symptoms. She eye rolled, seemed oddly hostile in the first few minutes of the doctor visit, and gave procedures we had said we were uncomfortable with.
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
Hennepin County Medical Center
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Childrens Hospital Minneapolis
Fort Hamilton Hospital
Bethesda North Hospital
Childrens Hospital St Paul
Childrens St. Paul
14 Years Experience
University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Rachel Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCHILDRENS HOSPITAL AND CLINICS MINNEAPOLIS, 2525 Chicago Ave, Minneapolis, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rachel Miller in this video.
Dr. Rachel Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.