Dr. Rachel Kassenoff Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rachel Kassenoff?

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Dr kassenoff delivered my son and it was a great experience. I had a cesection and although I was nervous, she made me feel very comfortable. She spends a lot of time with me when I have an appt with her. She is very informative and always answers questions that I have for her. I’ve enjoyed having her as my dr and would definitely recommend her as a dr.

DO NOT USE DR KASSINOFF

Posted on November 10th, 2015

Dr Kassioff & the office staff is incompetent. Every time I call, I got hung up on or put on hold for 30 minutes. Grace is rude and obnoxious. "Doctor" Kassinoff has a TERRIBLE bed side mannor. She made me cry. She is a WITCH. She acts as if she is doing you a favor by seeing you. Never follows thru. Never calls with results. You better off taking your business elsewhere, unless you want to be treated poorly. Overall they are all rude inefficient impersonal & unprofessional.

Bad bad bad

Posted on August 18th, 2015

Dr kassanoff is rude unprofessional and her office is inefficient. After my annual GYN visit I asked her why she had not done a breast exam. She said her records indicated that she had. REALLY?? The only way to get results from pap smear is through their wen site. IT DOESN'T 2ORK. go elsewhere.

Posted on September 10th, 2009

Office staff was rude and actually swore when finding out I did not have my insurance card with me at the time of visit

Posted on September 3rd, 2017