Dr. Rachel R Keith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rachel R Keith?

Sometimes you luck out

Dr Keith may have gynecology as a sub-specialty, but she's knowledgeable and very competent at addressing some male-only issues. Though relaxed and very good at putting you at ease, she won't quit tracking down a problem until she finds the answer and will take the time to explain it all to you. Never thought I'd want a woman doctor much younger than I am as my primary care physician but though I'm very picky about doctors and previously would never consult a female doctor for a male problem, I know a quality professional when I see one.

Medical knowledge and competence: excellent interpersonal skills, putting patient at ease: excellent soft-spoken, laid-back and unhurried, takes the time to explain what she did and what she discovered and what significance it has. best doctor I've run across in 20 years in Wisconsin

Type 2 Diabetes