Dr. Rachel C Kelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rachel C Kelly?

Horrible physician.

Unprofessional & doesn't care about others.

Overcharged by unprofessional staff & treated poorly by Dr. Kelly-Hornback

We had used this office and a fellow DR. for years, and were shocked by how far things had gone hill. We were disappointed by how we were treated from the appointment scheduling, office staff as well as by Dr. Hornback. We left without being treated and we will not be back.

Look elsewhere for a good GP

Office staff and Dr.'s assistant are condescending bordering on disrespectful. Appointments have to be scheduled 6 to 8 weeks in advance. Dr Rachel Kelly-Hornback doesn't remember me from visit to visit and I constantly have to remind her about my medical details. Her medical knowledge seems very generalized so she doesn't help with specific treatment recommendations and doesn't keep up with reports sent to her by my other doctors.

Given Major tranquilizer against my will.

Common sense medicine at its best!

Dr. Kelly-Hornback implements a common sense, minimalist approach to medicine. I really appreciate the fact that she listens well and respects the body's natural ability to overcome adversity and heal. Medications are prescribed based upon need and specifically not prescribed as a convenience. Her wholistic approach to wellness makes her an excellent choice for a primary care physician.

While I think they could improve on the wait time and receptionists communication and courtesy. Dr. Hornback is the best doctor I have ever had. She listens and spends as much time with you as you need. She will go the extra mile to makes sure your care is top notch. I hope to keep her as my GP for many years to come.

I brought my daughter in to see Dr kelly- Hornback and she was wonderful with her.She spent quality time with the both of us, and answered all of my questions. Her MA called me back a few days later to see how my daughter was doing it was a great experience.

Great bedside manner!

I saw Dr. Kelly with a same day appointment after several disappointing experiences with other PCPs in Tucson. The front office staff greeted me quickly and politely, and the MA was very sweet. Dr. Kelly seemed to take my issues seriously and was very thorough. She got me in with a specialist the next day. I appreciated her taking time with me and felt like she listened to me. She was recommended to me by a co-worker, and I will be definitely seeing her again.

Incompetent

When approached with (seemingly) complex medical problem doctor says she does not know and hopefully someone else will find what's wrong later down the road. No resolution to be found meanwhile suffering .

I have had this doctor as my PCP for a few months and I can never get a same or next day appointment. Also, when I did see her for a rash she told me it was ringworm and refused to refer me to a specialist. After a few weeks the rash became sore, inflamed, red, itched, and burned as a result of her treatment. When she finally did refer me to a specialist it was gone within a week. On a second visit when I had a viral infection, she wore a mask to see me like I had the plauge. My kids doctor doesn't even wear a mask around them. It was shameful and her bedside manner is to have a god like complex. I recently asked her to call in a antibiotic for strep throat since my 2 kids tested positive and I had a fever, sore throat, stomach pain, and headache. I have a extreemly sensitive gag reflex and no one has ever been able to swab me. I explain this to the MA and offered to give them my kids doctor's information so that they could check with them to verify that I was correct.I was told 2 hours later that I could come in and see the MA for a throat swab. Come on, listen to your patients please.

Never saw a D.O. before

Dr. Kelly is an excellent physician in my opinion and I am a retired R.N. This was my first experience with a D.O. and I was very satisfied with the care and the follow-up that I was given. Her bedside manner is wonderful and I found her very knowledgable re the problems I have. Couldn't recommend her highly enough.

Dr. Rachel C Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.