Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rachel L Kramer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
Horrible. Go in to see if you’re pregnant but leave thinking you may have ovarian cancer. I don’t think I’ve ever had a doctor that was this insensitive. So instead of thinking you may be bringing a new baby into the world, you’re now worried about your own life since you may have cancer. I never write reviews, especially bad reviews, but in this case I had to. I would give her no stars if I could. Just horrible.
Dr. Kramer is a complete professional who brings incredible knowledge and compassion to treating patients. My regular exams were conducted quickly but thoroughly and with sensitivity to my dignity and well-being. She returns calls to answer questions promptly and takes an interest in the lives of her patients, treating the whole person with consideration of their lifestyle, family context, and hopes for the future. I can't recommend her enough & compare all other providers to her excellence.
Dr Kramer made my delivery experience wonderful!
24 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1994
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Rachel L Kramer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVirtua Phoenix Ob/Gyn, 401 Young Ave Ste 325, Moorestown, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rachel L Kramer in this video.
Dr. Rachel L Kramer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moorestown, NJ.