Dr. Rachel L Kramer Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rachel L Kramer?

Horrible. Go in to see if you’re pregnant but leave thinking you may have ovarian cancer. I don’t think I’ve ever had a doctor that was this insensitive. So instead of thinking you may be bringing a new baby into the world, you’re now worried about your own life since you may have cancer. I never write reviews, especially bad reviews, but in this case I had to. I would give her no stars if I could. Just horrible.

The BEST doctor!

Hands down, the most professional, kindest, nicest doctor I have ever been to. Dr. Kramer is the brightest doctor with the best bedside manner. Her attention to detail, patient focus and amazing personality have made me a patient for life! A+ all around!

So sensitive and caring!!

Recommend highly

Dr. Kramer is a complete professional who brings incredible knowledge and compassion to treating patients. My regular exams were conducted quickly but thoroughly and with sensitivity to my dignity and well-being. She returns calls to answer questions promptly and takes an interest in the lives of her patients, treating the whole person with consideration of their lifestyle, family context, and hopes for the future. I can't recommend her enough & compare all other providers to her excellence.

Very happy with new baby!

Dr Kramer made my delivery experience wonderful!

ageing whacko

she is the worst doctor I have ever seen. she will make you feel you are going to die either of cancer, or stroke or some terrible disease. This middle aged woman's license should be seized . she is an aeging whacko . she does not listen to you and pronounces the worst possible diagnosis. never go to her.

I'm going elsewhere for help with my pre-menopausal symptoms.

Dr. Kramer made assumptions about me and my health without listening to what I had to say or even looking at my history. She cut me off mid-sentence, telling me "there is no data to support what you're saying." I replied, "Fine. Get the exam over with and I'll go somewhere else to deal with my health issues." Of course, she was mortified by my bluntness. Why do some doctors think they can treat patients like we're idiots and then act surprised when we fire them? She assumed (wrongly) that I was asking her for hormone therapy when I just wanted to discuss changes I've been experiencing in my 40's. I went to her because it said in her bio that she had expertise in pre- and peri-menopausal issues. If she had any experience at all, she should have known not to mess with a woman who's hormones are acting up! : )

The worst!

I was patient at her practice for 7 years (2 babies born) and I always made app. with other doctors there and whenever I had to see Dr. Kramer it was terrible!!!! It looks like she hates her job, her patients and the most if you have any opinion about what would you like! She is rude, doesn't care, and at the end they somehow closed down their office here in MA and didn't even let their patients know... Now I will have to try to find a way to get somewhere my records... Anyway - FIND DIFFERENT DOCTOR!

Callous and immature.

Even after 10 years, my wife and I think she was the worst doctor she's ever had. Doctors seem to get busier every year, but she was by far the worst. Callous and immature.

Awful!

Do not see this doctor find someone else! She barely gives you enough time for you to tell her your name. Extremely rushed every appointment I've ever had. Everyone in the office, including the doctor, is extremely rude and didn't help answer any questions or concerns. Every time they've said they would call me back they have not and insist they are right 100% of the time. Not worth your time (you will sit and wait for every appointment) or hassle!

The WORST doctor ever

This doctor made me cry the day of my delivery. She has NO bedside mannor. She actually YELLED at me the morning I was to go into the office. I had to pull the phone away from my ear, my husband, sister and niece all heard her screaming at me. 20 mins later she did call to appoloygize and to tell me I could get another doctor. WHAT?! Another doctor when I am overdue. She is insane. After the delivery we asked her if she would like to see our baby, she said "No, I was there." How rude. She also told my sister that she doesn't want to be delivery babies anymore. She should retire.

For the past 5 years I have been a patient of Dr Kramer and feel that her bedside manner is horrible-- she would rather talk than listen.. void of any kindness or thoughtfulness.. it's time she takes a course on how to connect with patients and at least fake it that she cares!

Dr. Rachel L Kramer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moorestown, NJ.