Dr. Rachel L Kurian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rachel L Kurian?

AMAZING!!!!!!

I started seeing Dr Kurian after my Gyn retired. I was use to a male physician and thought it could be awkward. I was so very wrong. She has just been amazing to me. She and Stephanie, her nurse. Dr Kurian has been with me through some very personal times in my life and she has always been so caring and empathetic. She has even called just to check on me. I can honestly say, I love her.

I love Dr. Kurian she delivered 3 of my children with my first pregnancy being twins she comforted me and assuring me that everything is ok and I can do anything her and Stephanie are the best...

Dr. Kurian is a very kind, compassionate, efficient and talented Doctor.

Dr. Kurian is honestly the best doctor I have ever been to. She has an incredible bedside manner...very kind and compassionate. She delivered my daughter two years ago and it was a wonderful experience. I would recommend her to anyone!

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Kurian delivered my youngest in 2009. I have always been very pleased with her kindness and bedside manner. She worked with me during my high-risk pregnancy and I delivered with no complications. Veronica, her nurse has been with the practice for at least 8 years when my oldest daughter was born. They have an awesome team of staff. Everyone in this office cares about each patient. I would have no problem recommending Dr. Kurian to ANYBODY in the DFW area. I moved out of state and miss her terribly!

Love Dr. Kurian

Dr. Kurian always makes me feel comfortable. Right now my husband and I are struggling with fertility issues and she has been informative, caring, and has treated us very personally. I would recommend her to anyone.