Dr. Rachel D Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rachel D Lee?

Literally the best OBGYN

Dr. Lee is by far the best OBGYN ever. I have had 4 children, and she delivered the 1st two. She would've delivered the other, but I relocated states. I have yet to find an OBGYN like her. During delivery she is the absolute best. I love her. I would recommend her to any woman. :)

Big mistake

Getting appointment was easy. She listened and took her time with me at first and had great bedside manner. Once I started having complications after the surgery she performed I went from patient to problem and her attitude completely changed. Even heard her laughing with her nurse and called me crazy outside the door. This doctor is a butcher in my book and ruined my life and relationship. I trusted her and she left me in awful shape. She had good reviews and seemed so nice that's why I trusted her. Please do your research before letting a dr perform surgery because it can turn one problem into a bigger one that can effect you the rest of your life.

Bedside Manner like no other!

Dr. Lee took care of me like I was her own family. I have never trusted a doctor more!

Awesome Dr

Dr Lee is the most caring and pratical Dr I have ever met. I would recommened anyone including my own daughters to see Dr Lee.