Dr. Rachel Levin Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rachel Levin?

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Worse experts ever. She was dismissive of my concerns regarding my child's behavior issues. My child was uncomfortable and she made no effort to establish any rapport. Never go back to this practice.

parent

Posted on March 24th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Levine for years now and have always been impressed with her knowledge and expertise. I find her ability to sum up symptoms and accurately treat the proper diagnosis very impressive. My child enjoys going to see her. She builds rapport quickly and comfortably. I would recommend her to anyone, especially if there are behavioral concerns.

Dr. Levin rocks!

Posted on September 19th, 2014

We love Dr. Levin. She especially good with kids with ADHD. She takes time, is knowledgeable and caring.

Ask for a different doctor

Posted on January 18th, 2013

I have been going to the practice that Dr. Levin is in for about three years. Every appointment that I have had with her has been terrible. I always try to go to Dr. Bromberg in this practice, but sometimes I have no choice but to go to her. She is very unprofessional. For example, coming in late to appointments and wearing sandals with her toes painted different colors. When I bring up my concerns, she brushes me off. On my most recent visit with her, I asked if she was concerned about my daughter's weight gain or lack thereof. Her flippant reply was, "No, but you could always supplement if you're concerned". I now specifically request not to go to her and am seriously considering changing practices because of her.

Posted on September 15th, 2011

Had a horrible experience at her office. My child was feeling very ill and cried uncontrollably the entire visit. No effort made by the Dr. Levin to comfort her. She was cold and arrogant, and spent very little time listening to my concerns regarding my daughter.

Posted on December 31st, 2010

I had just moved to the area and was referred to Dr. Levin by a co-worker, because my son suddenly became very ill after our move. The visit to Dr. Levin was the worst we have ever experienced. She was highly unprofessional and rude to us. She did not take the time to really listen to my concerns regarding my son's symptoms and was very aloof and uncaring. My child was very uncomfortable with her. She did not take the time to establish any rapport with my child and blatantly dismissed what I had to say as a parent, making me feel my observations were ridiculous and she as the "high and mighty doctor" knew better than I. I would never return to her practice!

Posted on November 18th, 2016