Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Rachel D Lusby has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Rachel D Lusby has the following 13 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Liver Cancer
- Women's Health
Dr. Rachel D Lusby is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 52
I have never felt more disrespected in my life; she was 1 hour+ late to every appointment I scheduled and then refused to explain anything to me about the health problems I was having. I had no choice but to do outside research to try to educate myself. I ultimately switched to a different physician as I thought I was getting horrible care from Dr. Lusby. Doctors like her shouldn't be in practice. She does an injustice to her patients! PLEASE do not go here. Save yourself time and heartache.
I wish I could say one good thing. Her office is cold hearted all around. The wait time is Horrible they have you waiting for hours. The nurses dont seem to like their profession. I didnt feel any type on genuine caring compassion from Dr. Lusby at my appointment. I will never recomend or go to her ever. Being Pregnant has its difficulties, having a good support from drs and staff can make the diffrence.
I had honestly had my second child with Lusby, but now im reconsidering of chaging my OBGYN. They have me waiting for my appointment for almost 3 HOURS. I was late to my second appointment and they didnt care. They took for ever calling me back into the room to be seen an left me in the room for now 2 hours thats 3 hours. The nurse was rude like she hated her job and taking it out on people. I never felt so disappointed in Baylor until now. I had all 2 of my children's with Baylor but they need to be more compatinate and kind to there patients. Im HIGHLY not satisfied with them neglecting patients in a room for hours.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Rachel D Lusby accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTEXAS HEALTHCARE, 1250 8th Ave Ste 320, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Rachel D Lusby is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.