Dr. Rachel Mepani Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Rachel Mepani?

Do Not Recommend

Posted on March 8th, 2017

My intent is to help anyone who's in search for the right gastroenterologist. My experience with Dr. Mepani was stressful. She stays rushed and combative under pressure. Although my stomach pain was worsening, she told her assistant I should keep doing what I'm doing. Dr. Mepani didn't know what I was doing. After my endoscopy, I had sharp chest and throat pains. She was too rough with the tool. I was in the ER the next day. (Two days before my business trip) A CT Scan and X-Rays were taken. Although she was informed, she didn't call or offer help. No diagnosis was given for my stomach pain. Not sure if she knew what to do. I invested time and a lot money for no good results. Dr. Rachel Mepani is a physician I would recommend to No One.

Posted on November 9th, 2017