Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachel M Quinn MD
Dr. Rachel M Quinn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with another office in Saint Cloud, MN. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. She speaks English.
Dr. Rachel M Quinn has 2 locations
1233 N Mayfair Rd Ste 117
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Book Online Now
Dr. Rachel M Quinn has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Rachel M Quinn has the following 7 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Rachel M Quinn is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
8 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2010
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Rachel M Quinn Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana National HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- WPS Group
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rachel M Quinn is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.