Dr. Rachel M Niknam Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Rachel M Niknam?

Explains all procedures with complete detail and answers all questions to patient's satisfaction. Extremely pleased with all aspects of care and treatment both by Dr. Niknam and office staff.

overall care

I was just about to write a thank you note to Dr. Niknam and her staff for taking such good care of me during a recent procedure. I needed her address and saw this opportunity to write a review. Dr. Niknam has followed me for several years for glaucoma. She is very thorough, caring and ensures all of my questions are answered to my satisfaction. She has helped me manage condition. I have a tremendous amount of confidence in her ability to care for me. She recently removed a cataract. Both she and her staff took such good care of me. I would highly recommend her not only as a physician but also for her genuinely kind and caring bedside manner.

Dr. Niknam was highly recommended to me by a friend. I can't say enough about her and her wonderful staff. They arranged for me to be seen the day after my original call and performed all the necessary tests. Dr. Niknam spent a lot of time with me and answered all my questions.

Dr. Rachel M Niknam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.