Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachel K Notte
Dr. Rachel K Notte, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Blue Bell, PA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Notte is affiliated with Abington Jefferson Health and St. Luke's Hospital - Quakertown Campus. Dr. Notte has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rachel K Notte has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Notte is an excellent doctor. She takes time to listen to her patients and engage them in their health outcomes. She is very thorough and knows the right questions to ask which ensures that she gets to the bottom of an issue. She follows up with you and shows genuine concern for her patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Notte to anyone looking for a new doctor.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Notte is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Abington Memorial Hospital
Dr. Rachel K Notte accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBlue Bell Family Practice, 721 Arbor Way Ste 102, Blue Bell, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rachel K Notte in this video.
Dr. Rachel K Notte is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blue Bell, PA.