Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rachel A Omara has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Women's Health
- Cholesterol Management
- Weight Loss
- Thyroid Diseases
- Preventive Medicine
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. O'Mara is an excellent caring , and knowledgeable physician . She uses state of the art equipment and is very thorough in collecting all medical history and conduct the appropriate testing to identify medical issues. So often you meet doctors that give you 10 minutes and they move on to the next patient. Dr. O'Mara ensures that during your visit that she spends however much time is necessary to explain issues and answers questions. I never feel rushed during the office visit. She is a caring, sincere doctor who truly has your interest and welfare in mind. Very highly recommended!
Dr. OMara is an exceptional physician. In addition to having excellent expertise in the field of medicine and a lot of knowledge in her specialty, Dr. OMara has deep caring for each patient and leaves us with a sense of ease and comfort. Dr. OMara takes the time to be informed and keeps up with latest research on new medical techniques and medicines in the best interest of her patients. I would highly recommend Dr. OMara to everyone; having her as my physician is one of the best choices I made.
Dr. Omara is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Rachel A Omara accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRachel Omara Md, 676 N Saint Clair St Ste 1740, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rachel A Omara in this video.
Dr. Rachel A Omara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.