Dr. Rachel A Omara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rachel A Omara?

DR. OMARA

Hands down the best doctor I have ever had. Very up to date on the latest medical research and spends the time to make sure that I stay healthy. Her staff is cut from the same rug, very friendly and efficient. Top shelf...

Kind, gentle, caring, easy to talk to. Smart, helpful. Thank you Dr. O'mara.

Top Notch Physician

Dr. O'Mara is an excellent caring , and knowledgeable physician . She uses state of the art equipment and is very thorough in collecting all medical history and conduct the appropriate testing to identify medical issues. So often you meet doctors that give you 10 minutes and they move on to the next patient. Dr. O'Mara ensures that during your visit that she spends however much time is necessary to explain issues and answers questions. I never feel rushed during the office visit. She is a caring, sincere doctor who truly has your interest and welfare in mind. Very highly recommended!

Best Doctor I know!

Dr. OMara is an exceptional physician. In addition to having excellent expertise in the field of medicine and a lot of knowledge in her specialty, Dr. OMara has deep caring for each patient and leaves us with a sense of ease and comfort. Dr. OMara takes the time to be informed and keeps up with latest research on new medical techniques and medicines in the best interest of her patients. I would highly recommend Dr. OMara to everyone; having her as my physician is one of the best choices I made.

Juan A Ortiz

Dr. O'Mara is excellent in her attention to detail, and maintaining the doctor/patient relationship. She's helped me overcome numerous illnesses throughout the years, and I feel I can trust her with any ailment I might encounter in the future. I would highly recommend her to anyone I know.