3.4

Have you seen Dr. Rachel M Qualley?

Took very little time and nurse on staff confused!

WOW, I could belive the service

My appointment was for 3:00PM. I was called at 2:55pm. Doctor came in room at 3:05. I have never had such fast service in a Doctors office. I do think they had read their bad reviews and did a complete turn a round with the patients. I let Dr Qualley know I appreciated the prompt service.

I had a great experience at this office. They were able to get me in within a few weeks. Other offices called said they were booked and unable to see me for another 2 months! The wait was about 20 minutes to see the doctor. The staff was very friendly and the doctor was very patient. She spent alot of time with me discussing my problem. I really appreciated her bedside manner and the time she spent with me. It was nice not to be "rushed" out of the place like so many other offices. I will definitely go back to see her and have recommended other family members to this office.

Bad service

HAD APPOINTMENT AT 3:00. They did not call me in by 3:50 so I left. Called back said if I did not say anything it was my word against their for the wait time. Patients could be called for other doctors. Did not say sorry. Will not return nor recommend due to the way the staff dealt with the problem.

Stay Away

Patient beware! If you like long waits in both the waiting room and in then the procedure room and have at least a combined hour to sit around, then this maybe for you, but most people don't. The staff is short and act like they dont want to be there. I will never go to this practice again. On my last visit, I waited three weeks for an appointment, waited around for an hour in the office, then the Dr. wouldn't perform the procedure, after my insurance approved it and I confirmed when making the appointment my insurance would pay and the staff even said, yes you're covered. This Dr wanted me to pay her out of pocket for the procedure and since I wouldn't she told me she wouldn't do it. I went to another practice, had the procedure done, they billed my insurance and got paid. I tried to get my co-pay back and every rude person in the office argued with me and they wont refund it. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this rude aggravating experience.

Dr. Rachel M Qualley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mankato, MN.

Dr. Rachel M Qualley Is this you?