Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rachel E Reitan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rachel E Reitan has the following 14 expertise
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Rachel E Reitan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 38
Dr Rachel Reitan is GREAT!!! She's the best in the business. Sh takes her time with you and if she isn't available her staff is always willing to help. Her scheduler Daphne is awesome. She provides you her direct line and also email address which isn't required at Tulane. Her nurse Sharon ROCKS!!! Sharon answer your calls after clinic hours and also helpful. I love Dr. Reitan, Daphne, and Sharon!!!!
I would highly recommend Dr. Reitan to any looking for an OBGYN that is personable, relatable and yet professional. She was with me every step of the way through both of my very difficult pregnancies. I literally would not have my babies today if it weren't for this outstanding doctor's support! She is wonderful!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
21 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1997
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Rachel E Reitan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsTulane University School Of Medicine, 1542 Tulane Ave, New Orleans, LA
Dr. Rachel E Reitan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.