The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Rachel P Rosovsky
Dr. Rachel P Rosovsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rosovsky is affiliated with Emerson Hospital, Nsmc Salem Hospital and Brigham And Womens Faulkner Hospital. Dr. Rosovsky has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Rachel P Rosovsky has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rachel P Rosovsky has the following 13 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Lung Cancer
- Blood Cancer
Dr. Rachel P Rosovsky has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 5
Dr. Rosovsky is an amazing professional. Never before have I seen a physician that was so thorough and so caring. I have been a patient of hers for 3 years, and I see her every three months.Wait time at her office is less than 5 minutes. She is always on time, and yet spends a great deal of time with you in your appointment. I have unusual health issues, and she has vigorously investigated their cause, and helped me make appointments with other specialists. She is very pleasant and I always look forward to seeing her.I highly recommend her.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rosovsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Rachel P Rosovsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL, 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA
Dr. Rachel P Rosovsky is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Boston, MA.