Dr. Rachel Spieldoch Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Rachel Spieldoch?

Highly recommend, great doctor, great staff

Posted on January 30th, 2017

Dr Spieldoch and her staff are extremely skilled, professional and provide a caring environment. I am especially impressed with the doctor's willingness to listen and work with me on solutions. I always leave with all of my questions answered and the patient portal allows for further communication, if necessary. I am extremely pleased with the care provided by Dr. Spieldoch!

Posted on July 8th, 2016

No one answers the phone and I always have to leave a message and then wait for a call back. This is very frustrating as my time is important too. Dr. Spieldoch is worth the inconvenience though, so I'll continue to go to her.

Doctor's Response

Although we strive to answer each and every phone call, at times, we are tending to other patient's needs. Each message is promptly returned and we appreciate your patience.

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

I trust Dr. Spieldoch with my health completely. She took the time to review my health history, gave thorough explanations during each visit I had with her. From what I have experienced, she stays current on all new developments in her field and never recommends anything that is not in her patient's best interest. She is a talented surgeon, I had a minor procedure done with her and was amazed at how quick and painless my recovery was. I am thrilled to have found Dr. Spieldoch!

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for entrusting us with your care and your kind words!

Posted on January 14th, 2016

Dr. Spieldoch has been my doctor for about 10 years. She has been warm yet very professional. She is exceptionally qualified and stays very informed in the latest in women's health care. Recently, she performed a complete hysterectomy on me and I could not have been in better hands. I cant tell you how great the recovery has been. I feel great! I am grateful for her expertise.

Doctor's Response

We appreciate your confidence in us and are very appreciative of your kind words!

Full Hysterectomy-Da Vinci

Posted on January 13th, 2016

I underwent a full hysterectomy recently and can't say enough good things about Dr. Spieldoch. She is very empathetic and solutions-oriented. My case was somewhat complicated, but, i was in excellent hands and received amazing care. She is a DaVinci expert and knows her stuff. I recovered quickly from a full hysterectomy and was back at work in 5 weeks. Her office staff are very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend this surgeon for technical expertise and patient-centric approach.

Doctor's Response

Wonderful, wonderful news! Thank you so much for your confidence and kind words!

Incompetent prescription filling

Posted on November 17th, 2015

Her office cannot file a prescription if her life depended on it. She continuously claims that it's been renewed but the pharmacy claims they have not. I'm mean seriously how incompetent can this office be, renewing a script is basic for a doctors office and sadly something she can't handle.

Doctor's Response

We strive to respond to each request promptly and carefully. We have recently revamped our phone system to improve efficiency and to better respond to our patient's needs.

Hardest office to connect with in my lifetime.

Posted on October 12th, 2015

No way to connect for appointment for days whether it was tying to reach office by phone OR going online to have a question answered or an appointment made. Online records are incorrect and change of Rx strength prescribed, never recorded so can't be filled. Trying for 1 week to make contact and cannot connect with the office at all. This Mon a.m. they are closed.

Doctor's Response

We strive to give each patient the utmost care and attention and will respond to any messages left within 24 hours.

Posted on April 16th, 2014

no diagnosis just medication for trial and error treatment.

Doctor's Response

As always, we treat each patient individually, compassionately and with the utmost care. We welcome you to contact us with any concerns.

very friendly

Posted on February 16th, 2014

I have been going to Dr Spieldoch for a few years and I've always had very positive experience. The wait time in her office is a bit long sometimes but worth it. She takes time to answer all questions and concerns. She is very friendly and approachable and makes you at ease. That's why I keep going back to her!! I highly recommend her and her staff.

Doctor's Response

So happy for your positive experience! Thank you for the kind words!

No cash discount - doesn't do full insurance checks

Posted on September 6th, 2012

This doctor recommended an optional procedure for me. Her office staff rushed me to schedule and informed me that the insurance was going to cover the procedure. The insurance did not and I am now being charged full non-negotiated rates for the procedure.

Doctor's Response

Each recommendation is carefully considered and executed with the patient's well being as top priority, Unfortunately, we are not always able to definitively predict the outcome of how an insurance will reimburse. We urge you to contact our office with any concerns.

Posted on July 27th, 2012

She basically decided to agree with the diagnosis I had in mind from my internet research, and didn't bother to ask or look for other symptoms I had. I was very disappointed that she falsely diagnosed me, and prescribed me unnecessary meds. I have been seeing a more another doctor, who just made me realize how incompetent she was. I wish I had never seen her, and wasted my time and money.

Doctor's Response

Each patient's plan of care is is carefully considered and executed with the patient's well being as top priority, We welcome you to contact our office with any concerns.

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

I have recommended Dr. Spieldock to several of my friends. She listens and is easy to talk to.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much! We appreciate the kind words!